Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006


The photo was taken in Boone last week during Thanksgiving holiday. We enjoy the mountains so much! The time away was refreshing to say the least.

A quick update...today I am in for round #2 of chemo since my return from Houston. After round #3 in two weeks I'll get scans and hope for progress. Keep the prayers a comin'!

I've been feeling much better lately, which is kind of wierd. You don't expect to feel better following a round of chemo; maybe it's working and the tumors are subsiding ??? As I've said before, you hope for the best and expect the worst.

Till next time...B.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian
I loved your family picture from last week. You all look wonderful!! I want you to nkow that you and your family are in my prayers!!! Whitney Pelton - KW

8:55 PM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home