Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year!

My mother always told me "don't wish your life away". With all due respect, I'm glad to see 2006 coming to an end. It's been a tough year, but my hopes are high for a healthy and prosperous 2007.

Still been feeling kind of run down lately. Apparently I've had a virus on top of everything else, and since my body is so wrecked from the chemo it can't heal as quickly as it normally would. Regardless, I'm moving forward.

Wishing everyone a very happy new year, filled with good health and good times.

Till next time, Brian....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Brian,
Best Wishes coming your way for a blessed New Year and improved health for you. I was not aware of your condition for sometime...but finally Nick told me bits and then I would get a bit more info from Bre. My prayers are with you, Kimberly, Bre and Brooke. Thank you for sharing your wonderous child Bre with Nick and me. She is indeed so special. With love, Kathi

10:09 AM, December 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Brian! I was just checking in. You and your beautiful family are in my prayers. I hope you are finding positive thoughts and getting rest. I'm wishing the very best for you all this year. Keep us updated.

-Amanda Mote at Storr.

2:05 PM, January 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Brian,
The Global management didn't tell anyone that there was major cancer issues going on....just that you were here working while some testing was being done.
I will be checking in on you from time to time and you and your family will be in my prayers daily.
Give me a shout if I can help you with anything!
Keep us updated!

1:04 PM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home