Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Happy New Year 2006

Well, we made it through the holidays intact, no visible damage other than the bank account took a big hit buying presents! We had a great holiday.

No new news on the prognosis front. My next scan is scheduled for January 26. We should know more after the scan. The oral form of chemo is going well, with a few minor side affects. There was one MAJOR side affect when the up'd my doseage on round #2, just after Christmas. I was in Charlotte working, and ended up puking my guts out so much that I had to check myself into a hotel. Long story short, Kimberly and Bre ended up driving to Charlotte and took me home. I simply could not stop getting sick. So....this sidelined me for a couple of days. Ah yes, the joy of driving the porcelain bus.

More later, hoping all of you have a happy and healthy new year. B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home