Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving in Florida...


The family went to Florida for Thanksgiving, MAN was it great! The weather was perfect, we sat by the pool at our favorite, the Hard Rock Hotel, and soaked up the sun. Got a tattoo (spray on, not a real one) and judging from the look on Brookie's face she doesn't like it. Oh well, we had fun anyhow. I must admit, I think the tattoo looks good; when I make it thru all this mess I may get a real one!

PS - the symbol is Chinese for "courage", or at least that's what they told me...

Update: we went out for Chinese food for dinner tonight. I asked our server if she could read Chinese, she said "yes". So I turned my head around and asked her to interpret my tattoo. She said it meant "air". Great - I'm an airhead now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home